Dietary & Nutritional Services
NEW! Diabetes Prevention Program
January 17, 2017 - 12:00-12:45pm
Annie Jeffrey Memorial Health Center
(Click on links to download forms and other
- Guest trays available for patients by contacting the kitchen.
- Provide free hot breakfast at the AJ fall and spring health fairs.
- Water bottles at Swedish Festival and Pinnacle Bank Fun Run
- Volunteer Appreciation Brunch held each April
- Each employee at AJ gets to request a ‘birthday meal’ of their choice on their birthday
- Employee Appreciation meal each year.
Registered Dietitian is available weekly for appointments
How to get an appointment? Ask your physician for a referral. Depending on your diagnosis, your visit may be covered by your insurance company
Other programs supported by the Nutritional Services Department:
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Fit and Healthy Kids classes
ANNIE JEFFREY HEALTH CENTER
531 BEEBE STREET
PO BOX 428
OSCEOLA, NE 68651
P: (402) 747-2031