Privacy Notice : © 2008 Annie Jeffrey Memorial County Health Center. All Rights Reserved. Site created by Midwest Marketing Services.
ANNIE JEFFREY HEALTH CENTER
531 BEEBE STREET
PO BOX 428
OSCEOLA, NE 68651
P: (402) 747-2031
Patients of Annie Jeffrey Health Center are benefiting from the latest technological advances that expand patients’ access to quality emergency care. eEmergecy service links two-way video equipment in Annie Jeffrey’s two emergency rooms to emergency-trained physicians at a central hub 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This provides patients immediate access to physician-rendered emergency care.
eEmergency supports patient care in the local community by:
- Providing the availability of physician-rendered emergency care 24 hours a day
- Streamlining access to specialists for better outcomes for patients with trauma, heart attacks and other emergency care issues
- Supporting activation of emergency transport teams as early as possible, saving seconds
- Providing support when Annie Jeffrey experiences multiple emergency cases at once
- Reducing unnecessary transfers
- Assuring patients’ families access to a specialty consultation at home
“eEmergency gives us the ability to extend and enhance the level of health care in our community,” says Joe Lohrman, administrator. “It elevates the level of care that we can support in our Emergency Department to where we are able to give better care in our community and keep patients here because we have a great team standing right beside us at all times – at our fingertips when we need them.”